Guess what~

Today is an exciting day for me!  Today is my day to be featured on New Teacher Blog Tuesday over at Fun in 1st Grade.  Never one to give a completely straight answer when I can answer with a math challenge instead, see if you can figure out how many candles were on my last birthday cake.    

Actually, I think I was 10 the last time I had candles on my birthday cake, but you know what I mean. :)

And for those that just can't get enough, I now have a Facebook page- new followers are always welcome to *like* and comment!

OK, Dana, a prize for guessing correctly.... hmmm... how about a Starbucks gift card for the first three people to guess correctly.  Don't post the answer in the comments, send a message to me with your answer, your name and your email address (let's see if I can do this) here.  Contest closes at midnight, MST, Feb. 27th. You need not be present to win! (I always wanted to say that.) :)  

I'll announce the winners tomorrow.  By the way, family and friends may not enter- you already know the answer! 

*Winner update...No one got it, and what kind of math teacher would I be if I gave you the answer?  I will not deny your right to struggle! :)

Still learning!
Pamela


"You can't stop the future
You can't rewind the past
The only way to learn the secret
...is to press play."
- Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why